The fifth edition of the International Workshop on Lot-Sizing will be held in Porto, Portugal. The venue of the workshop is the "Foundation Manuel António da Mota" that is inside "Market Bom Sucesso", which is located about 2km from the old city center of Porto. The address is Praça do Bom Sucesso, 74-90, Floor 1, 4150-146 Porto.
As in the previous years, the goal of the workshop is to cover recent advances in lot sizing: new approaches for classical problems, new relevant problems, integration of lot sizing with other problems such as scheduling, distribution or vehicle routing, presentation of case studies, etc. The workshop will also aim at favoring exchanges between researchers and enhancing fruitful collaboration.
Local organizing Committee:
- Bernardo Almada-Lobo,Faculty of Engineering of University of Porto, Portugal (email@example.com).
- Pedro Amorim, Faculty of Engineering of University of Porto, Portugal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Luis Guimarães, Faculty of Engineering of University of Porto, Portugal (email@example.com).
- Gonçalo Figueira, Faculty of Engineering of University of Porto, Portugal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Nabil Absi (France)
- Christian Almeder (Germany)
- Stéphane Dauzère-Pérès (France)
- Meltem Denizel (Turkey)
- Hark-Chin Hwang (South Korea)
- Raf Jans (Canada)
- Safia Kedad-Sidhoum (France)
- Horst Tempelmeier (Germany)
- Wilco van den Heuvel(Netherlands)
- Mathieu Van Vyve (Belgium)
- Laurence A. Wolsey (Belgium)